Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
In this role, you will play a key part in growing and leading our Customer Success team. You will coach and grow our great team into future leaders in the organization. You may also manage a small book of business as you ramp up into the role.
What will you do
- Manage weekly activities of direct reports and holding them accountable for account management aspects of the role (e.g. all newly assigned accounts are being reached out to promptly; outreach to ongoing accounts is happening in line with expectations; team members are reaching their weekly call goals)
- Coach and direct reports as needed on account management aspects of the CS role
- Track direct reports activities in Strikedeck (completing CTAs, adding meeting notes, updating health scores) and intervene when expectations are not met
- Help onboard the team to process changes across the organization and articulate not only the how but also the why of why this is important
- Perform periodic performance reviews with each team member and provide recommendations to upper management on career development plans
- Step into difficult client situations that your direct reports escalate to you, and if you can’t solve the issue yourself, escalate to the regional services leader
- Manage the engagement of the team and all its members, ensuring staff retention of greater than 90%
- Manage the operational aspects of the team including tracking and managing direct reports' workload
- Communicate openly and proactively to upper management issues and suggested solutions
- Develop suggestions on how to improve internal customer success processes and best practices for working with clients and forumlize into playbooks for scaled success
- Establish yourself as a liaison with related teams (sales, account mgmt, product, etc), provide suggestions on how to improve collaboration/ handoffs and drives some of these ideas to action
What are we looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies
- 3+ years of direct people management responsibility in customer facing Software Services team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven ability to collaborate within a globally dispersed team
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organizational structure
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organizations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor team members
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Ability to work between 6PM and 2AM
What can you expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.