Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Marketing Team. We are looking for a Manager for our Wrike Customer Success team based in St Petersburg and Prague.
In this role, you will play a key part in growing and leading our Customer Success team. You will coach and grow our great team into future leaders in the organization. You may also manage a small book of business as you ramp up into the role.
Your manager will be Amir Younes, Customer Success Executive
What will you do?
- Manage weekly activities of direct reports and holding them accountable for account management aspects of the role (e.g. all newly assigned accounts are being reached out to promptly; outreach to ongoing accounts is happening in line with expectations; team members are reaching their weekly call goals)
- Coach and direct reports as needed on account management aspects of the CS role
- Track direct reports activities in Strikedeck (completing CTAs, adding meeting notes, updating health scores) and intervene when expectations are not met
- Help onboard the team to process changes across the organization and articulate not only the how but also the why of why this is important
- Perform periodic performance reviews with each team member and provide recommendations to upper management on career development plans
- Step into difficult client situations that your direct reports escalate to you, and if you can’t solve the issue yourself, escalate to the regional services leader
- Manage the engagement of the team and all its members, ensuring staff retention of greater than 90%
- Manage the operational aspects of the team including tracking and managing direct reports' workload
- Communicate openly and proactively to upper management issues and suggested solutions
- Develop suggestions on how to improve internal customer success processes and best practices for working with clients and forumlize into playbooks for scaled success
- Establish yourself as a liaison with related teams (sales, account mgmt, product, etc), provide suggestions on how to improve collaboration/ handoffs and drives some of these ideas to action
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies
- 3+ years of direct people management responsibility in customer facing Software Services team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven ability to collaborate within a globally dispersed team
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organizational structure
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organizations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor team members
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Ability to work between 5PM and 2AM
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans