Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike Tokyo is currently building our team of SDRs and you could be part of it! It's an excellent opportunity to grow and hone your sales skills, ideal for a new or recent graduate.
Additionally, Wrike currently has about 7,000 inbound new trial accounts every month and the SDR is responsible for handling inbound leads and discerning the quality/value of those leads for further qualification by the Sales team.
The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our SDRs to be our Account Executives in waiting. We love to hire our sales team from within! If you think you've got what it takes for fast paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, hiring cycles have slowed slightly. While we are accepting and reviewing applications for this role, this position may not be a top priority at the moment. Please be patient with us, and thank you for your interest in joining the Wrike team!
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Reaching out to potential clients about their project management wants and needs
- Reaching out to existing clients to see there are opportunities to grow their account
- Working as a part of an expanding sales team towards ambitious sales goals
- Taking part in Wrike's Sales Methodology training
- Running short webinar/screenshares to introduce new clients to Wrike before passing them to an Account Executive
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Fluency in Japanese and Business level English is essential (Additional languages a plus).
- 1+ years relevant working experience
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business (you'll talk with all kinds of business - it's fun!)
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM system
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.