Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
We’re looking for a QA full stack engineer who will work in a team as a manual QA engineer and automate their work using our framework and instruments. If you have experience and are ready to combine both roles, this is the right position for you. We’ll help you grow as a QA automation specialist. If your automation skills aren’t enough, we can discuss a QA engineer role with an opportunity to start learning in our QA automation school.
What will you do
- Participating in Scrum teams, understanding product and technical requirements, and being involved with all stages of development.
- Manual and automated testing of Wrike functionality.
- Writing test documentation.
- Deployment functionality developed by the team.
- Tracking bugs, prioritizing issues, and monitoring bug fixes.
- Java 11
- HTML Elements (Selenium)
- Retrofit (Rest testing)
- Allure report+Allure EE
- CI/CD tools
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of QA experience, including testing of web-applications.
- Understanding of client-server applications architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of QA practices and tools.
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles.
- Moderate programming skills.
- Test automation experience.
- Upper-intermediate English skills.
Additional skills that will help you standout
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge of GIT.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.