Wrike is looking for an energetic, passionate, tech-savvy, and empathetic Customer Success Manager to drive product adoption and help our customers get the most value out of Wrike. Part coach, product expert, and change management consultant, as a Customer Success Manager you will be focusing on helping our customers unlock their teams’ potential and raise the bar on execution and collaboration through Wrike. It’ll be your job to understand their goals, make thoughtful recommendations, and be the voice of the customer within our organization.
You will be part of a global Wrike Customer Success Team and will work alongside other talented and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem solving. We are still early in our journey, and are looking for people who get excited about an opportunity to shape “the playbook” of Customer Success.
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, hiring cycles have slowed slightly. While we are accepting and reviewing applications for this role, this position may not be a top priority at the moment. Please be patient with us, and thank you for your interest in joining the Wrike team!
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or more of these things:
- Proactively on-boarding new paying customers; understanding their use cases and work processes in order to best align our software to their goals.
- Using your consulting skills, technical knowledge, and exceptional influencing ability to define and execute customer success strategies
- Leading trainings (demos and webinars) for teams across the world, showing off Wrike's features and functionality and answering usage questions
- Monitoring your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify new growth areas and reach out out to at-risk accounts to get them back on track
- Working side-by-side with our account management team to identify up-sell opportunities, references, and case studies
- Collaborating with our customer support team as necessary to resolve technical bugs and issues
- Working collaboratively with the growing global team of Customer Success Managers in Dublin, Ireland, and Mountain View and San Diego, CA to design new Customer success experiments, share best practices and brainstorm strategies for difficult situations
- Advocating for customers in meetings with Product Managers; helping our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in voice of the customer
- Working with our localization team to help localize content for Spanish-speaking customers
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Fluent in both French & English
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others/training
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Skilled in asking the right questions to connect with the customer, uncover critical issues and produce insights
- Able to travel if needed (~10-25%).
What’s so special about us:
- Wrike as a company is unique because it has a rare combination of the following:
- A mission that is energizing and makes you feel good about what you do every day. We help teams multiply their impact on the world through better execution and collaboration.
- Solid business footing - over 10 thousand customers, market-leading product (check out our reviews), backed by top VCs
- Exciting growth trajectory (we have more than quadrupled our business over the last two years)
- The leadership team that cares genuinely about building not only a successful business but also an awesome work environment where people are challenged, excited, and motivated (we have named as one of the Best Places to Work by San Francisco Business Times/Silicon Valley Business Journal and one of the Top 100 Workplaces by the Bay Area News Group in 2015)
- The culture that is truly collaborative (we eat our own dogfood and embrace collaboration wholeheartedly), supportive and hyper-focused on learning and getting better every day. We believe in both striving for excellence and enjoying the journey.
- When you join Customer Success team at Wrike, you will be surrounded by team members, who:
- are energized by helping our customers and each other, learning, solving problems, and evangelizing a whole new approach to work
- are passionate about productivity and results (our own and our customers’!)
- are diverse - we have collectively visited over 100 countries, speak 7 different languages and enjoy a variety of hobbies: surfing, golfing, fly-fishing, cross-country skiing, rock-climbing, trail running, yoga, soccer and others
- When you join our Dublin office, you will have an opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and newly established office - our European headquarters. We welcome ideas, innovation and improvement and hope that every new team member bring their own perspective on the market problem we are aiming to solve. Our Dublin office is a melting pot of cultures and experiences - Dutch, Brazilian, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukranian, American and the Irish - which creates a vibrant and collegial culture. On any given day there could be a pick up rugby match, Guinness tasting, dance off, or a billiard tournament. We like to spend time together!
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.