We’re looking for a Senior 2D Motion Designer with a strong eye for design, typography, and solid Adobe After Effects skills to help enrich our brand's visual identity. This position will report to our Design Team Lead and will work closely with a team of designers to create short form visual animated graphics that enrich content storytelling and elevate the brand aesthetic.
We 're focusing on 2D animations and ideal candidate will be a master 2D animator and a creative storyteller who is eager to learn and grow. They will be detail-oriented, organized, and have great time management skills. We’re looking for someone with outstanding motion design skills who is also excited about storytelling.
What will you do
- Interpret creative briefs and translate them into compelling motion concepts.
- Execute motion graphic treatments, raising the bar on quality production value and efficiency.
- Work closely with motion designers, and our creative and marketing teams.
- Create a variety of motion graphic pieces such as explainer videos, lower thirds, animated infographics, and more.
- Come up with concepts, and design and illustrate creative elements according to our visual style.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff members and bring out the best in those that work around you.
What we are looking for
- 3–5 years of experience as a motion designer (in a company or as a freelancer).
- Expert 2D animation and storytelling skills (hand-drawn animation skills as a plus).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Cinema 4D as a plus).
- Excellent design and layout skills.
- Excellent typography and type design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ready to grow and work in a big company.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
If you want to apply for this position, add a portfolio link to your CV or cover letter.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.