Wrike is a work management platform transforming the way people work and collaborate. We're focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diverse international customer base of 20,000+ growing daily. In 2019, Wrike was named on the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the fifth consecutive year.
Our mission is to help you do your best work, and our core values are to grow, execute, and collaborate. With over 1,200 Wrikers across the globe, we’re scaling quickly and working to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome company culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the role
If you’re looking to join an exciting, growing team, our Account Executive position might be a match for you! Account Executives field trial leads, demonstrating the product value and closing new logos. You will work with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to ensure the successful conversion of prospects into legacy customers. All new Wrikers will also participate in our excellent sales enablement workshop to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in your future role.
- Work all inbound leads for organizations across multiple industries
- Close multiple new customers per month, focusing on an MRR (monthly recurring revenue) goal
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Learn SaaS sales process and methodology from Sales Leaders
- Work with your territory team and leaders to strategize big deals
- Participate in learning and professional development programs
- 1+ years of successful closing experience
- Experience performing complex product demonstrations and navigate multiple levels of decision makers throughout an organization
- Grow in an upbeat environment and are energized by a monthly sales cycle
- Obvious passion for sales
- Consistent over-achievement in previous positions
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Motivated and organized
- Curiosity in learning new technologies
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.