Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
In this role, you’ll work on strategic initiatives to create cohesive and scalable customer experiences that can be leveraged across product lines. The role will require top-notch interaction design skills, along with a strategic mindset and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
The ideal candidate is an innovative futurist, an accountable product owner, a creative thinker, a self-motivated team player, and a skilled Agile partner all rolled into one. Our Product Designers use creative problem-solving skills to continually challenge the team to think beyond the expected and create products that enable high-quality experiences for our customers.
What will you do?
- Leading product design strategy by evaluating and identifying the intersection of business needs, customer needs, and technical opportunities.
- Actively designing and building products by working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Constructing compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, etc.) that outline present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Meeting with customers and development partners to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable product design standards.
- Assisting in customer research activities during the planning, strategy development, and early design of solutions.
- Partnering with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of great experiences in our software and services.
- Participating in design-thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges.
What are we looking for?
- Significant professional design experience.
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Up-to-date expertise in human-centered design best practices.
- Familiarity with customer research methods.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Software development background.
- Visual or graphic design background.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.