Wrike is looking for a talented Lead Product Manager to head our Core Product Unit. In this role your primary goal will be to build, defend and implement a coherent product onboarding vision and drive a compelling strategy and execution towards continuous improvement of customer engagement metrics.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have a strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a particular product scenario.
Your manager will be Alexey Korotich, VP of Product
What will you do?
- Managing, mentoring, hiring and growing a team of Product Managers, each responsible for their development team
- Building innovative signup and onboarding journeys
- Inventing effective user activation strategies
- Creating unique product experiences helping users learn and adopt the product
- This role assumes close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to devise a product strategy, mission, and vision for the assigned Product Unit
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen interest in user experience
- Ability to be data-driven in product planning and execution
- Understanding of multivariate testing and hypothesis-driven development
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance
Additional skills that will help you standout:
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software. Technical background and being up-to-date on the latest technology trends is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving