About the Role
In this position, you will take ownership of developing and administering all procurement-related activities and will effectively manage the company’s supply of products and services. You will also support/assist in development and implementation of best practices including associated tools. This position will require a proactive problem solving and contract negotiations.
- Passionate about negotiating commercial terms and various types of contracts related to procurement of corporate goods and services
- Track all incoming requests throughout the various workflows to ensure that requests are processed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Coordinate internal stakeholder and vendor relations
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-driven negotiations and vendor selection
- Assist with the preparation and review of vendor contracts, quotes, and proposals ensuring bilateral commercial terms & conditions
- Partner with stakeholders during new vendor onboarding to ensure business requirements are met at engagement onset
- Facilitate Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation
- Support/assist in development and implementation/facilitation of processes including associated tools such as in-take/vendor on-boarding/contracting tools; Development/Reporting of metric
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, or finance function
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques and an aptitude for reading the market.
- Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with multiple spend categories including solid technology contract experience with Hosting, SaaS, Subscription and Cloud infrastructure providers strongly desired
- Demonstrated capability for Development and implementation/facilitation of processes including associated tools such as in-take/vendor onboarding/contracting tools; Development and Reporting of metric
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Procurement systems experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all stakeholders including suppliers, peers, managers and execs.
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.