Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
The Marketing Operations unit is a part of the Marketing department at Wrike and an awesome professional team responsible for project management, execution, scaling, analytic and infrastructure support of key marketing initiatives.
Particularly Marketing Operations covers:
- Website project management.
- Email communications.
- Marketing automation and stack ownership.
- Marketing data management and infrastructure.
- Lead flow enablement and improvement.
- International inbound marketing and localization.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in marketing project management, operations or consulting in tech/internet industry.
- Good knowledge of B2B marketing scope: funnel, segmentation, channels, metrics.
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. OKR, Gantt charts, resource management).
- Excellent organizing and communication skills (for this job we mean it).
- User experience in marketing automation, email marketing, BI and CRM stack.
- Advanced English or better.
- Analytic mindset and skills.
- Stress resistance.
- Marketing experience in a globally operating company is a plus.
We look for a strong professional who would partner Director of Marketing Operations and team in planning, tracking and execution of major Ops initiatives and be able to align operational work scope with marketing- and company-wide business goals.
What will you do
- Own Marketing Ops cross-team projects.
- Coordinate and map project workflows of Marketing Ops teams (email marketing, website project management, marketing analytics, and localization) and external contributors.
- Improve team workflows.
- Enable and improve transparency and efficiency of communications within Marketing Operations and with other marketers.
- Measure and plan the impact of Marketing Ops projects & tasks to company metrics.
- Work on quarter and annual Marketing Ops goal prioritizing and planning.
- Evaluate efficiency, usage, and ROI of stack or solution integrations.
- Accumulate scope of requirements for Marketing Ops projects, prepare Definitions of Done, identify/prevent time and bandwidth risks, and draw realistic roadmaps for Marketing Ops projects.
- Be able to be in touch and aware of projects’ statuses for Marketing Ops teams as well as related contributors (other marketing groups, data engineers, marketing agencies and outsource, business and product analysts, sales operations, backend engineers, etc.) across the globe.
- Regular status & KPI progress tracking.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.