We are on the search for an organized performer and leader of a Digital Marketing Design team. Together with the team you will set goals and own their execution, improve collaboration with cross-functional leads and take an active part in recruiting and hiring.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage the team of 5 designers with a scope of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Work as a team with Digital Marketing to develop conceptual approaches to meet Wrike objectives
- Ideate and create the cutting-edge design for the Digital Marketing content: landing pages, ads, and video
- Execute design tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report and analyze campaigns' design performance
- Coordinate and create all images needed for the Digital Marketing team
- You have 4+ year of experience as a designer
- You have a portfolio that represents a strong understanding of typography, range of design styles and diversity of projects
- You understand Digital Marketing: Search, Social, Display ads
- You have a strong point of view on creative ideas and ability to promote conceptual thinking among team
- You are organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects
- You know landing page builders like Unbounce, Instapage, Hubspot, Optimizely
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.