About the Role
The Wrike team is currently very busy helping our clients successfully transition into efficient, productive and collaborative work from home companies! Though hiring cycles have slowed slightly due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively hiring for this position. We will be reviewing resumes and reaching out to qualified candidates to discuss updated hiring processes.
We're looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial marketer to lead, manage and deliver our webinars, and online events. You will develop the calendar to deliver a regular cadence of full-funnel webinars. You will organize online live events for launches. You will work with our demand generation team on pre and post webinar emails and nurture campaigns. You will work with our customer marketing, partner marketing and Comms teams to source webinar speakers, work with the speakers to create the webinar materials, deliver the webinar and work with the demand generation team on follow-up and lead routing to sales. You are an excellent communicator and can create webinars that attract prospects that fall within our ideal customer profiles (ICPs), and convince them to consider purchasing our platform.
- Own the strategy, calendar, and execution of our pipeline generating webinar program
- Develop a deep understanding of our personas, verticals and roles to develop content that resonates with our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Deliver weekly, bi-weekly and monthly webinars for different audiences at different stages in the funnel
- Become a product expert to deliver weekly product demos
- Collaborate with customer, partner and brand marketing teams to source speakers for webinars that would be subject matter experts that can pull a high volume of attendees in our ICP
- Work with our speakers to develop the deck and other materials for them
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create pre-webinar promotions, post-webinar follow-ups and nurtures
- Deliver live events and recurring online events to support product launch and demand gen goals
- Speak at industry events
- 5+ years of product marketing, content marketing or training experience in a B2B SaaS company
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent presentation creation and delivery skills
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel
- Ability to craft the right message for the right audience by funnel stage
- Prior experience delivering webinars
- Comfortable delivering live events
- Familiar with LinkedIn and Facebook live events
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.