About the Role:
Wrike is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting go-to-market execution, key initiatives, and sales enablement for our collaborative work management platform. To succeed in this role, you must be driven and passionate about launching new, innovative products in the market. For you it’s all about delighting customers and the market with features and functionality that they never knew existed or that they needed.
- Work with marketing teams to support the product launch calendar.
- Support and execute product launch plans by creating campaign assets to leverage across multiple channels: email, blog, web, sales collateral and social programs, etc.
- Track cross-functional implementation of plan, collaborating with product, marketing, sales, and support teams
- Support development and delivery of sales training content and materials for readiness in preparation for launch; communicate key launch initiative updates across the organization
- Support development of website content and sales collateral including datasheets, and demo or promotional videos; help create content for demand gen programs
- Track, maintain and manage sales enablement content and tools such as sales presentations, data sheets, solution briefs to keep content relevant, communicate the latest information to sales on regular basis
- Research customer and market requirements, competition and market trends and share insights with internal stakeholders for decision-making.
- You have a bias toward action and collaboration
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience, and a 4-year degree in Business or Marketing
- You have experience with B2B SaaS
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills, and you are detail and results oriented
- Experience marketing to marketers or creatives a plus.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.