Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 100+ countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Now we are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst. In this role you should help drive projects to improve finance processes that the company manages through business applications (financial systems). You should have the ability and interest to work on a range of financial projects and business processes, and to have a background that demonstrates this ability.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting business and functional requirements from stakeholders (English/Russian);
- Participating in systems implementation and integration projects;
- Performing systems setup & configuration;
- Conducting user acceptance testing;
- Controlling stability of existing integrations;
- Identifying and resolving integration gaps and issues;
- Finance operations processes automation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- NetSuite ERP implementation & setup experience;
- Participation in projects for integrating NetSuite with other business systems;
- Solid understanding of the O2C and P2P processes and their specifics within NetSuite;
- Knowledge of the following NetSuite functionality will be an advantage:
- Advanced Rev Rec,
- Fixed Asset Management
- Multi-Book Accounting;
- Understanding of key financial reports and their customization in NetSuite. Saved searches setup;
- Experience in working with business systems containing sensitive data;
- Education in Finance or Business Management or IT;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing business environment;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
- SFDC, SAP/Concur and Quoting tool (any) experience;
- Experience in one or more Finance functional areas;
- Participation in systems integration projects.
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Meal vouchers 160 CZK/day
- Snacks and refreshments at the workplace
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Public transportation card compensation
- Relocation package for people we relocate from abroad