Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our team as a Financial Systems Analyst. In this role you should help drive projects to improve finance processes that the company manages through business applications (financial systems). You should have the ability and interest to work on a range of financial projects and business processes, and to have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your manager will be Alexey Solomonov, Head of Financial Business Systems
What will you do?
- Collecting business and functional requirements from stakeholders (English/Russian)
- Participating in systems implementation and integration projects
- Performing systems setup & configuration
- Conducting user acceptance testing
- Controlling stability of existing integrations
- Identifying and resolving integration gaps and issues; * Finance operations processes automation
What are we looking for?
- NetSuite ERP implementation & setup experience
- Participation in projects for integrating NetSuite with other business systems
- Solid understanding of the O2C and P2P processes and their specifics within NetSuite
- Understanding of key financial reports and their customization in NetSuite. Saved searches setup
- Experience in working with business systems containing sensitive data
- Education in Finance or Business Management or IT
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- SFDC, SAP/Concur and Quoting tool (any) experience
- Experience in one or more Finance functional areas
- Participation in systems integration projects
- Knowledge of the following NetSuite functionality (SuiteBilling, Advanced Rev Rec, Fixed Asset Management, Multi-Book Accounting)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans