Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
We are seeking talented Consultants to join our Professional Services team. In this role, you will enable our valuable Wrike customers to be more productive by leveraging our great product. You will play a leading role in shaping their initial experience and paving the way for their long-term success.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Managing a portfolio of customer onboarding projects, while ensuring successful and timely completion of each project.
- Helping to identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by assisting in the creation of best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Participating in internal projects and helping shape future professional services offerings.
- Advocating for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements.
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and successfully completing key onboarding services milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Acting as the Wrike product expert during the onboarding process and ensuring customer self-sufficiency beyond the onboarding experience.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding.
- Obtaining survey and NPS (Net Promoter Score) results
- Bachelors degree, plus 3-5 years in project management, consulting and customer facing roles.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of time to client sites across North America and Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization.
- Background in project management. Knowledgeable in various project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc).
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Extremely passionate about customers and customers' success
- Ability to map business process requirements to product capabilities
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious, problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, motivated to excel
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.