Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
Now Wrike is looking for a security specialist to evolve and improve the security process and new security functionality. We expect that you are strong at software and application security, have experience with reviewing the design and source code and penetration testing.
- Assist in the development, initiation, maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines of security programs and related activities.
- Partner effectively with the security awareness program to communicate new policies, procedures, and programs as well as any applicable standards, regulations, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Support Information Security activities by assisting/performing control assessments within corporate processes, including access control, vendor integration, security review, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the control assessment workflow and ensure all security requests are actioned according to team procedures
- Identify, collect and mine data required for various facets of the Compliance team (e.g. control assessments, CMDB relevant data, metrics, and reports)
- Gather and analyze and store artifacts in accordance with corporate standards to ensure programs can prove and track compliance
- Participation in internal security assessments and audits
- Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Information Systems, Computer science or related undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge in cybersecurity/risk management or general IT domains
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and results-oriented skills
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.