Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Leading the most complex professional services engagements for Wrike customers.
- Work with both internal and external partners translating the customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream
- Working with customers to generate reference stories, and lead best practice creation
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding.
- Acting as Project Manager for large-scale engagements, maintaining timelines, delegating to both internal and client resources to ensure on-time delivery of deployment milestones, trainings, and launch.
- Scoping strategic Professional Services engagements and assisting the sales team in positioning the value of those services.
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM solutions etc.
- Acting as a coach/mentor for team members in the organization.
- Self-educating on work management methodologies, productivity hacks, and sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies.
- Strong Understand of Digital Transformation programs within large organisaitons
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience with one or more EA frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman or similar a benefit would be beneficial
- Experience with ITIL, IT4IT, Cobit would be beneficial
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed.
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven experience in integrating multi-vendor IT systems and using APIs etc.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organizational structure.
- Experience of Marketing and creative team’ process is a plus
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organizations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior colleagues
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Excellence in foreign languages is a plus.
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.