Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Perform regular technical SEO site audits. Report and present results.
- Perform audits of content, backlinks, and other critical SEO factors.
- Perform or guide, on-page optimization techniques, with a strong understanding of how web page content, metadata, internal linking, user experience, and other on-page factors, impact SEO performance.
- Manage web SEO performance across multiple regions, business units, verticals, and products.
- Help define content strategy by partnering with content authors to ensure SEO guidelines are incorporated into the content production process.
- Provide insight and recommendations on off-page optimization as needed.
- Provide SEO expertise and suggestions
- Manage keyword rank tracking and reporting.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research.
- Train content authors on SEO best practices and build a repository of SEO training materials.
- Generate and present multiple monthly marketing performance reports for a variety of business units and products.
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, mobile, search (paid and organic), display, social, and email.
- Evangelize and enforce global SEO content/site guidelines.
- Configure and manage Google Search Console properties.
- 4+ years of expert knowledge of search engine algorithms and information retrieval (Required)
- Experience in web server architecture and its potential impact on search engine visibility.
- Expert at performing detailed technical site audits.
- Expert at using site crawlers and related tools to perform site audits on large sites.
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors.
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g., SEM Rush, Keyword Planner).
- Experience managing keyword rank trackers and other SEO performance reporting tools (e.g., Moz, Conductor).
- Strong understanding of web analytics, preferably with proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of CRO and UX principles and methodologies.
- The ability to communicate well with other teams within the group as well as business unit constituents.
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Web content development/publishing experience, using an enterprise content management system (CMS) (Preferred Skills)
- Experience using WordPress
- Content marketing experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of Agile/ Scrum Methodology
Perks & Benefits
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.