Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Copy edit stories for accuracy, clarity, grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation, formatting, SEO
- Help write or edit engaging, conversational headlines and subheads that follow Wrike style and SEO best practices
- Has the ability to quickly pivot between different types of content (thought leadership, educational articles, newsletters)
- Proofread email newsletters and other Editorial communications
- Update and maintain the Wrike Editorial Style Guide
- Help manage freelance writers who work with marketing departments
- 3+ years of experience copy editing for a SaaS company
- A degree in journalism, English, communications or the equivalent
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar, and logical story construction
- A solid grasp of AP style and familiarity with Chicago style
- A proven ability to write engaging, SEO-friendly headlines
- A get-it-done attitude and collegial, flexible work style
Perks & Benefits
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.