Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We're growing our ML expertise and creating ML features for Wrike users so they can improve their productivity. We're looking for a Senior Data Scientist, who will become a key person on our product ML team and DS/ML department. You'll work with the product and engineering organization, participate in the initial research of potential features, set up numerous hypotheses validations and drive them to product realization with ML team, tune tooling, and help other ML engineers to grow.
- Communicate with other DS/ML engineers, product owners, and developers
- Create, formalize, and validate hypotheses
- Train models for both hypotheses evaluation and production
- Present results to the product organization
- Help deliver product features
- Contribute to ML infrastructure (internal frameworks, logging and data organisation, etc.)
- Mentor people and drive the technical growth of the DS/ML team
- Strong mathematical background (ability to read and understand recent research papers)
- 3+ years of experience working with statistical modeling, machine learning, or related fields
- Ability to write clean and efficient code (Python is preferable)
Would be a plus:
- Participating in hackathons and Kaggle competitions
- Experience in NLP or graph analysis/SNA
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- High involvement in selecting research directions
- Large amount of structured and unstructured user activity data
- Mature company data culture (separate team of data engineers, product analysts, and ML Engineers)
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excelent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events.