Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Engineers in Wrike are team players, focused on archiving team goals. QAs as team members represent a voice of quality and quality expertise in teams. We are moving fast and believe in quality on the speed, so QA engineers streamline QA processes and help teams deliver a quality product with great pace.
What you will do
- Participation in SCRUM team, understating product and technical requirements, involvement in all stages of development.
- Manual testing of Wrike applications.
- Bugtracking, working with Support and prioritising issues.
- Writing test documentation.
- Work with available test automation base, setting tasks on automation.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of QA Experience.
- Thorough knowledge of QA practices, tools.
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles.
- Moderate programming skills.
- Experience in SCRUM.
- Upper-Intermediate English skills.
Additional skills that will help you standout
- Experience in CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Understanding of client-server applications architecture.
- Test automation experience.
What can you expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.