Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
As VP of Demand Gen for outbound marketing, you will own revenue and pipeline goals for our outbound channels. You will generate pipeline and revenue for market segments, verticals and industries by driving leads across outbound channels like events, database marketing, ABM, webinars and more. You will work closely with the sales territory owners to deliver leads and pipeline to achieve revenue goals. You will manage a team of demand generation leaders and channel managers. You will have the responsibility to drive growth through experimentation and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data about all aspects of our business and be relentless in your pursuit of growth. Your role will be cross-functional in nature working in tandem with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to create disruptive marketing programs. You will be able to immediately see the impact of your work. This is a senior role that requires strong track record.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop marketing contribution plans for each territory
- Develop the strategy to achieve pipeline and revenue targets by determining the marketing mix and campaigns, execute campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to maximize funnel KPIs
- Set the strategy for the various channels and ensure optimal performance
- Run programs and channels with a focus on ROI, identify improvement opportunities and bottlenecks, and optimize campaigns to maximize performance
- Develop and implement a KPI framework and set success goals to ensure campaign health and performance
- Identify new channels to unlock and launch them by developing an experimentation framework that includes identifying the initial test set, launching the MVP, and iteratively optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Be a champion and torch bearer of a performance-oriented culture and build a team of segment and channel managers that live by the philosophies of A/B testing, conversion and optimization
- Track performance and report to the various audiences including executives and sales leadership
- Proactively identify trends in the funnel by tapping into data and take preventive actions to correct course
- Build the foundation needed to scale growth campaigns to achieve aggressive growth goals
- Manage a team of BDRs to achieve pipeline goals
- Build an BDR organization that is generates high-quality pipeline to enable our move upmarket into the Enterprise by hiring, mentoring, and coaching them, and enabling them to achieve monthly quotas
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise and mid-market demand gen in a SaaS company
- 5+ years experience managing an SDR/BDR team with a track record of successful pipeline achievement
- 3+ years of business analytics / business operations / business process management experience
- Strong track record of building disruptive marketing programs that have measurable impact
- Experiencing building and launching new outbound channels from ground up and successfully scaling them
- Experience building and managing high-performing demand gen team
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Strong technical understanding. Software engineering background is a plus
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Open mindset and a willingness to learn
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing, conversion optimization, and performance analytics
- Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Google Ads, GA and other Marketing performance software
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.