Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 16,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
The person in this role will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our two-tier channels’ growth. He or she will ensure the success of the alliances. The successful candidate will continuously improve efficiencies, processes, procedures and personnel in all areas of responsibility to keep pace with growth of company.
- Define, own, recommend and execute the channels strategic direction based on a two-year plan to ensure capacity, compliance, loyalty and sustainable profitable growth
- Assist in the design and execution of partner programs that continuously gain market adoption and grow Wrike’s brand in the market.
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable resellers and distributors throughout the world
- Secure critical partnerships and alliances in support of Altametrics’ business model, strategy and product roadmap.
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through Distribution.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage long-term relationships with channel partners (VAR’s Referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and execute channel strategies.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Develop best practices, process and methodology to ensure maximum effectiveness of distributors across the world, in line with expectations of local territories and conform to global corporate guidelines.
- Work with the local sales teams to ensure common practices are being deployed.
- Act as the evangelist for your partners to ensure alignment and engagement within both inside and outside sales
- Ad hoc projects
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs.
- Help design, launch, and manage a metrics-driven partner prospecting & nurturing process for a large funnel of inbound/outbound partner leads.
- Collaborate with marketing and the executive team regarding joint sales / marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Focus on ROI and utilization of assets used sales processes with overall Company financial goals.
- 5+ years of progressive channel management experience within the SaaS industry with extensive executive relationships, business development, business strategy,
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to evaluate deal alternatives
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to C-suite
- Ability to influence particularly in negotiating and closing business deals
- High caliber, dynamic personality
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Ability to travel frequently
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Transport covered by the company
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home option
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.