We are on the search for an organized performer and leader of a Digital Marketing Design team. Together with the team you will set goals and own their execution, improve collaboration with Digital Marketing team and take an active part in recruiting and hiring.
What will you do
- Build and manage the team of 5 designers with a scope of Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Work as a team with Digital Marketing to develop conceptual approaches to meet Wrike objectives.
- Ideate and create a cutting-edge design for the Digital Marketing content: landing pages, ads, and video.
- Execute design tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Track, report and analyze campaigns' design performance.
- Coordinate and create all images needed for the Digital Marketing team.
What are we looking for
- 4+ years of experience as a designer. 2+ years as manager of design teams (1-3 people)
- A strong portfolio that represents a strong understanding of typography, range of design styles and diversity of projects.
- Understanding Digital Marketing: Search, Social, Display ads.
- A strong point of view on creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team.
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects.
- Knowledge landing page builders like Unbounce, Instapage, Hubspot, Optimizely.
- Advanced oral and written English.
What can you expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.