About The Role:
The Sales Enablement Trainer and Project Manager is responsible for creating content, preparing for and conducting in-person and virtual training sessions for new and existing sales employees on product knowledge, prospecting, discovery, presentation skills, sales process, planning methodologies, Value Selling and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, you will continue to look for opportunities to enhance the enablement program and solicit feedback from the field organisation regarding their needs.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain enablement content materials for channel and direct sales audiences to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in all role based curriculums in the learning management system and associated content in the Guru content management tool.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of workshops and certification processes for channel and direct sales audiences.
- Continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to sales leaders.
- Continual evaluation of sales certification processes/procedures/ enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Ongoing support for new sales hires as needed through coaching/mentoring activities. Manage mentor program and onboard new mentors.
- Build and facilitate practice and certification exercises in sales enablement coaching tools, in virtual tools and in person skill practice workshops.
- You will work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development and deployment of training programs.
- Sales Communications Plan the agenda/content and facilitate global sales enablement calls/virtual sessions at a regular cadence to keep the field abreast of best practices and changes to programs, processes. Proactively communicate updates to the field via the sales slack channel, email distribution list, Wrike, Guru and other channels.
- Coordinate and program manage the global sales kickoff event.
- Manage sales enablement projects and processes in Wrike.
- Spearhead translation for prioritized enablement materials. Work with sales leadership and PMM regarding translation priorities.
- Travel- 50% for facilitation of Bootcamp workshops, Kickoffs, within APAC to offices and channel partner locations
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (both in-person and VILT)
- Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience or enterprise sales management experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales training development and delivery
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels – must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic sales enablement planning and implementation experience
- Experience using learning software Captivate, Camtasia, Brainshark, Mindtickle, SalesHood or other sales enablement tools etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.