About the Role
This role is responsible for developing and executing on the sales tools strategy and roadmap and managing the supporting team. This will be a highly visible, leadership role within the operations function and requires someone who can build strong cross-departmental relationships and deliver meaningful insights about the business to assist leadership with making key business decisions.
This position will work to maximize efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the tools and processes while ensuring that data integrity is maximized for the purpose of mining/distilling large data sets to drive meaningful analytics and intelligence. This person will work closely with Vice President of Revenue Operations and Analytics to understand business requirements and needs to support the business processes and end users.
- Develop the architecture of all sales facing tools including CRM (Salesforce.com), CPQ, Billing, Marketing Automation (Marketo), Contract Management, and smaller secondary tools like Outreach, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Design and build scalable solutions that align with best practices across the industry
- Document all business processes, requirements and functional specifications related to all of the sales facing tools.
- Maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting sales leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics
- Play an integral role in all sales forecasting, sales methodology, pipeline management and Sales KPI tracking initiatives.
- Interact directly with sales reps, sales managers, and corporate leadership to create a feedback loop for constant improvement
- Proactively support to the Marketing organization and ongoing marketing initiatives
- Expand use of Salesforce.com through ongoing cross departmental interactions. Assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system
- Assist sales management in creating processes that can be automated with Salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Manage system changes minimal disruption to the end users
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability
- Ensure that best practices are applied to business processes and solutions.
- Provide enablement and support functions as needed
Strong business process knowledge especially in the SaaS domain. You must have experience with operational excellence, CRM, and other relevant technologies, as well as strong communication, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 8+ years Operations / IT experience (preferably in a high growth SaaS enterprise software)
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Has implemented Salesforce CPQ and familiar with Zuora and its data model.
- 3+ years of people management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to prioritize in a fast pace environment
- Strong data management, Excel and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree although MBA is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.