Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily. In 2018, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Develop campaign strategy that includes tiers, launch frameworks, process for efficient execution, campaign KPIs, and performance tracking and optimization strategies
- Own campaign calendar, resource plans, launch process, and overall campaign performance
- Execute campaigns on the Wrike platform and continually optimize the launch process within the platform to become a power user and a thought leader in Collaborative Work management
- Launch campaigns on-brief, on-time and on-budget
- Optimize campaigns to maximize ROI across every function, channel and every dollar of spend
- Manage a cross-functional team through influence
- Navigate complex workflows, working relationships, and regional differences to foster a collaborative working environment
- Be the go-to person for triaging requests/issues, removing barriers, and facilitating conflict resolution
- Be the expert on cross-functional workflows, lead times, dependencies, risks and results across teams and to stakeholders, including senior executives
- Review campaign performance, compile lessons learned, and communicate recommendations for improvement to stakeholders and the executive team
- Work with other departments to build annual plans, quarterly OKRs, and ensure smooth launch of cross-departmental campaigns like product launches
- Own weekly campaign check-in meetings, status report creation, dashboard reviews and facilitating as required, to ensure timely communication at strategic and tactical level, and timely decision making.
- Provide training for the team and on-boarding for new members on the marketing campaign process on Wrike
- 3+ years experience managing integrated global campaigns for large marketing teams
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Deep knowledge of the different marketing functions, workflows between the teams, channels, and the marketing campaign launch process
- Ability to create dashboards and reports for executives
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, GA and Tableau reporting
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with calendaring, Gantt charts, and resource planning
- Skilled at influencing peers and senior stakeholders
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.