Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
This role will lead a team of inside sales professionals working to increase our product footprint with existing customers. This particular team will focus on organizations in the SMB and Mid-Market space. We are currently looking for a dynamic leader to lead and expand this team. This person will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction, portfolio awareness, and ultimately new revenue growth.
A Typical Day Looks Like:
- Guide and motivate a team of Account Managers to drive revenue growth through a positive, high-touch customer experience
- Connect Account Managers to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Engage regularly with customers to help drive revenue, as well as mentor Account Managers
- Maintain a positive culture that inspires performance and achievement
- Instill and maintain a quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions
- Actively engage in attracting top talent for our rapid growth plans, including interviews and making final hiring decisions
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development to Account Managers to strengthen technical expertise and drive revenue
- Create programs and campaigns to drive optimum revenue achievement and performance
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan, including planning for both current and future quarter success
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management
- Maintain internal partnerships with various business units including Sales Engineering and Marketing
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones, and occasional travel for key accounts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading high-performing inside or field sales teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrable success coaching sales teams to success in either the mid-market or enterprise market segments
- Proven and demonstrable success as an individual contributor in a quota carrying sales role
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and career development
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing
- Ability to occasionally function in “Player/Coach” role that may include customer facing engagement
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure
- Background selling SaaS products required
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.