Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator (6 months paid contract) who is responsible for management of Salesforce and sales tools, processes, and reporting. This will be a highly visible role and requires someone who can build strong cross-departmental relationships, set up sales operations and is able to deeply understand workflows, data structure and Salesforce environment.
This position will work to maximize efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the tools and processes. This person will work closely with VP of Sales Operations, VP of Sales and Business Analytics team to understand business requirements and needs to support the business processes and end users.
- Enforce sales process to ensure optimal sales execution and results
- Maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting sales leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics
- Work with senior leadership in Dublin & the US to evaluate current sales processes Interact directly with sales reps, sales managers, and corporate leaders to create a feedback loop for constant improvement
- Collaborate and proactively work with Business Analytics team for ongoing strategic growth planning and execution.
- Refine, configure and enhance integration of sales tools (Marketo, Outreach, TalkDesk) with SFDC.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com through ongoing cross-departmental interactions. Assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes minimal disruption to the end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Provide enablement and support functions as needed.
A Salesforce Administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business and processes. They must have experience with operational excellence, CRM and other relevant technologies, and strong relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years Operations experience (preferably in a high growth tech startup/enterprise software)
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Strong data management, Excel, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree although MS / MBA is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave