Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Wrike is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to be a part of our growing GTM operations team. The position will work to help maintain the current systems, develop new enhancements to support future processes, and consult with our internal stakeholders regarding technical design/architecture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to expand their knowledge working with best-in-class systems and have highly visible business impact within the organization. Experience supporting post sales, customer success, professional services, support, engagement teams is a plus.
- Passionate about learning and leveraging all types of tools to support the business. Particularly curious about and driven by the possibility of systems integrations
- 1+ years experience with development for Salesforce CRM - experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- 3+ years Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, declarative development, enhancements, troubleshooting, end-user support, platform updates and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of common integration patterns and practices a plus.
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects on time.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to non-technical users
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Ability to function with and adapt to new technologies even as direct owner of new systems as our business evolves
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- SFDC Certified (ADM201, Platform Builder, Platform Dev 1, and/or Sales Cloud) as well as experience with other tools such as Zuora, NetSuite, Outreach are strongly preferred.
- Previous consulting experience a bonus
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.