Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the role:
Wrike is looking for a “roll up your sleeves” Senior Manager of Product Operations; the successful candidate is expected to lead change management initiatives and perform various administrative tasks to support the day-to-day operations and growth of the Product organization. This DSP will help build a foundation for excellence within the product organization by reinforcing product strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, best practices, accounting and reporting.
- Develop, implement and optimize best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) across Product organization
- Organize and prepare executive reporting on product KPIs and status of product initiatives
- Lead, coordinate and execute strategic product initiatives working with cross functional teams in Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Business Development and Exec
- Manage and complete the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and accelerate company profitability and efficiency
- Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects as directed by the VP of Product.
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure the successful implementation of various strategic projects and initiatives
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects
- Champion strategic program within the Product team and cross-functional teams
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA highly preferred
- Must have 5+ years in product operations or program management supporting product teams; consulting and software industry experience strongly preferred
- high degree of self organization
- proficiency in project management
- change management champion
- hands on experience with business analytics and key product metrics
- Resilient in the face of competing demands and conflicts
- Demonstrated success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient ability to drive change in a matrixed environment
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Open to travel
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.