Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Oversight of AI Product strategy for Wrike
- Work with a tight-knit team of experienced engineers, data scientists, and quality assurance personnel
- Drive competitive innovation by proactively offering market analysis and benchmarking
- Scale our activity data pipeline to support (number of Wrike users) users
- Drive the AI product vision, strategy and roadmap and collaborate with product teams to compile a backlog based on customer needs, market data, and competitive intel with a revenue impact mindset
- Build and prioritize such roadmap based on customers’ hierarchy of needs
- Consult with customers and stay apprised of market developments to maintain keen awareness of emerging opportunities and challenges
- Set up and build the AI discipline across Wrike by collaborating within the product team as well as cross-functional teams.
- Craft product training, frameworks and documentation
- Own the execution of projects throughout the entire product lifecycle working with internal stakeholders until it is a measured success.
- 7+ years of experience in product management in an agile development setting.
- Built, managed and maintained similar data product backlog in related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Comes from a AI-centric company and culture.
- Must have designed, rate limited and built AIs in prior experience.
- Strong people skills and can get a team excited about AI.
- Strong technical aptitude. Has prior experience in building external AIs to connect with external systems
- Intimately familiar with modern BI/visualization solutions. Ideally even built product integration with Analytics and BI platforms.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.