Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We are looking for an Office IT Infrastructure Team Leader who will help the team with delivering the best possible results. As a team lead of the Infrastructure team, you will be working with a diverse team of system and network administrators. We use a vast array of advanced technologies, including Ansible, 802.1X, GCP, etc. With your help, we look forward to improving existing systems and move the majority of our infrastructure to the clouds.
- To migrate company infrastructure to the cloud solutions and make it de-centralized;
- To research, study and implement best in class solutions for the Office IT infrastructure;
- To work together with the Security department continuously, improve security compliance and redundancy of the engineering solutions;
- To collaborate with the Security team on improving the security of our local resources;
- To learn new technologies and share gained knowledge with the team;
- To share your system administration expertise with the team;
- To deliver successful completions of planned quarter objectives and key results;
- To hire and onboard new team members;
- To successfully handle blocks for the planned scope of work;
- To prioritize tasks and goals for the team on weekly and quarter basis.
- Strong experience as a system administrator (5+ years), candidates with good networking experience will be considered as a priority;
- Written and spoken English, you need to communicate with vendor support and internal teams on English successfully;
- Experience with leadership, to be able to manage the distributed team of up to 7 employees;
- Good tactical thinking, it is expected from candidate to prioritize day-to-day calls meetings and tasks to manage workload for self and team successfully.
- Experience with Cisco ISE, Azure, GCP, enterprise-grade 802.1X, MDM`s will be a huge plus;
- Understanding of hybrid, cloud-hosted or fully managed AD architecture will be a huge plus.