Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Please note this is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
We are looking for a motivated Recruiter for a full time role. If you have experience recruiting on a variety of roles this job is for you. We are growing our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. You will find, attract, and hire the best and the brightest to help us remain one of Silicon Valley’s Best Places to work. On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Source inbound and outbound talent and generate robust pipeline for designated positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers while handling communication with candidates
- Full cycle recruiting from initial outreach, scheduling interviews to extending and negotiating offers
- Optimize and develop hiring and sourcing strategy for key opportunities
- Continue to build our brand as an authority on Wrike
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience scaling organizations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and with high attention to detail
- Passionate about the candidate experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience scaling teams and guiding new managers
- You are able to inspire and influence people's decisions
- Successful experience sourcing passive candidates and winning in very competitive situations
- Ability to multitask and remain highly organized
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.