About the Role:
We are looking for a recruiter who can help us attract the best team of talented individuals to our Wrike EMEA HQ in Dublin. We're flexible on experience and would love to chat with you if you are interested. You'll work side by side with our HR & Talent team and directly with Wrike's executives to build out our world-class team International team.
In this position, you'll proactively source and diligently manage a large volume of candidates from initial contact to interview stage and build rapport with candidates from entry-level to executive. You'll proactively network, find, inspire and help hire, successfully cold-call and build relations by phone, and help us build the best place to work at and the best team to do the work.
This role will be an initial 11 month contract with opportunity to turn permanent
- Actively support the full cycle recruitment process for our various departments (Sales, Marketing, G&A) ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- You’ll collaborate with hiring managers and their teams to deliver a seamless recruitment process.
- You’ll work closely with the internal recruitment team and HR to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes, generating ideas and suggesting improvements.
- You’ll manage a complex and busy recruitment schedule utilising tools such as Jobvite, Slack, and others.
- You’ll source active and passive sales candidates from relevant networks, online databases, employee referrals, and through networking and research.
- Manage international phone, onsite and online interviews with speed and efficiency
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the end to end recruitment process; specifically focusing on engagement and creating a world class experience for all involved
- Act as subject matter expert for our ATS (Greenhouse) using the platform to ensure visibility, efficiency, and consistency throughout
- Partnering with the global recruitment team to define and develop a digital employment brand and social media strategy for the international staffing team
- Provide support in identifying, creating and implementing Employer Branding Channels and Tools
- Measure ROI of employer branding and talent attraction activities; effectively translating analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience, with a preference sourcing sales and/or marketing candidates
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen interest in people and their well-being, passionate about the candidate experience
- You are a charismatic individual able to inspire and influence people's decisions, which is proven by real experience of sourcing passive candidates and winning in very competitive situations
- Ability to multitask well and organise your work perfectly, with great follow through on tasks.
- You love to innovate and look for ways to improve current processes or approaches to recruiting and interviewing
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.