We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we’re looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We’re looking for a UX Copywriter who will own and lead the voice and language across the product. You’ll join our Product Design Department and will work closely with product designers and marketers to dig deep into flows and refine the whole experience.
In this role, you will
- Turn complex concepts or journeys into clear, concise, compelling copy.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, content creators, marketers, and engineers.
- Identify opportunities to test copy and use research to understand what messages work with different audiences.
- Develop and maintain UX editorial guidelines.
- You’ve got at least 3 years of writing experience, specifically in the digital space.
- You understand the design principles and how content fits into the user experience.
- You’re a system thinker. You consider each piece as a part of a greater whole, so it should contribute positively to the system at scale.
- You make decisions and take responsibility for the results.
- You’re enthusiastic about UX copywriting as a profession. You see every situation as a chance to learn something new.
- You can work effectively as a team member to achieve team goals. You bring a positive, collaborative and engaging attitude.
- You’re a good communicator. You know how to convey your ideas, as well as how to listen to others.
- You can juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.