Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionising the way people work and collaborate. Our product incorporates top-notch engineering, design and usability. Our professional services team focuses on the onboarding and success of a rapidly growing international customer base of over 18,000 customers. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with passionate teams located worldwide.
At Wrike we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. It’s something everyone wants to accomplish, but success often hinges on a clear game plan and a strong start. It’s our job to assess their current pains, understand their organisational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and use Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are looking for a Director of Client Success for APAC & Japan who will be responsible for leading and scaling the PS and Customer Success organisation that is focused on positioning and delivering best-in-class services to all tiers of Wrike accounts, ensuring they are setup for success and growth. You will also play a major role in defining the Client Services and Success strategy. This role reports to the VP of Client Success, EMEA APAC LATAM.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these things:
- Manage the regional consulting and customer success teams.
- Paint the vision for leveraging services to drive Software ARR growth
- Own PS financial metrics, including services bookings, revenue, PS gross margin, and operational metrics such as utilisation, Time to Value and Onboarding CSAT
- Own Renewals, Gross & Net Retention rates
- Partnering with the regional sales leaders to ensure best in class account coverage.
- Guide and support your PS teams as they support the sales organisation
- Working with the CSM’s to improve retention and growth metrics within their accounts.
- Act as a management sponsor in key accounts and oversee our most strategic projects.
- Personally assist in driving sales at the executive level of our key customers.
- Creating Revenue and Margin improvement initiatives, focused on Recurring Revenue improvements as well as PS improvements.
- Manage and expand the regional PS Delivery partner ecosystem
- Acting as a coach/mentor for managers and senior individual contributors across the organisation.
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- 12+ years of professional experience in the technology industry, with at least 5 years as a senior software services leader.
- Excellent business management skills including all common metrics associated with a consulting and customer success
- Strong Understand of Digital Transformation programs within large organisations
- Ability to define business outcome metrics and ROI.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organisation, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the basic technical details as needed.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organisational structure.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior colleagues
- Great leadership and people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Experience in dealing with Asian and Japanese markets is a plus
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependants
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.