Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionising the way people work and collaborate. Our product incorporates top-notch engineering, design and usability. Our professional services team focuses on the onboarding and success of a rapidly growing international customer base of over 18,000 customers. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with passionate teams located worldwide.
At Wrike we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. It’s something everyone wants to accomplish, but success often hinges on a clear game plan and a strong start. It’s our job to assess their current pains, understand thier organisational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and use Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are looking for a Director/Sr.Director of Professional Services in EMEA & LATAM who will be responsible for leading and scaling a PS organisation that is focused on positioning and delivering best-in-class services to all tiers of Wrike accounts, ensuring they are setup for success and growth. You will also play a major role in defining the Client Services and Success strategy. This role reports to the VP of Client Success, EMEA APAC LATAM.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these things:
- Together with your direct management team, lead the regional consulting and solution architect teams and own the overall PS business for the region.
- Paint the vision for the wider organisation to leverage the services organisation to drive Software ARR growth.
- Take certain types of services from pilot stage and scale them across our customer base
- Own services financial metrics, including services bookings, revenue, PS gross margin
- Own operational metrics, including Time to Value and Onboarding CSAT
- Drive the evolvement of our Risk Management framework.
- Ensure the PS organisation is proactively supporting the sales organisation
- Act as a management sponsor in key accounts and oversee our most strategic projects.
- Personally assist in driving sales at the executive level of our key customers.
- Oversee hiring and growth of the PS organisation as it scales.
- Creating Revenue and Margin improvement initiatives, focused on Recurring Revenue improvements as well as PS improvements.
- Manage and expand the regional PS Delivery partner ecosyste
- Acting as a coach/mentor for managers and senior individual contributors across the organisation.
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- 12+ years of professional experience in the technology industry, with at least 5 years as a senior software services leader.
- Excellent business management skills including all common metrics associated with a consulting or professional services business.
- Experience in Managing a sales team is a plus.
- Strong Understand of Digital Transformation programs within large organisations
- Has scaled a software serviced organisation to 30+ FTE.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including in-depth experience dealing with C Suite.
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organisation, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organisational structure
- Experience with some of ITIL, IT4IT, Cobit, TOGAF methodologies would be beneficial
- Expertise in project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean. Qualification a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior managers as well as the most senior consultants in the organisation.
- Great leadership and people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Excellence in foreign languages is a plus.
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependants
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.