About the Role
Wrike is looking for an energetic, passionate, empathetic and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager to partner with our customers throughout their journey to ensure they maximize the value of their investment. As a business processes strategist and change management advisor, you will be focusing on helping our customers unlock their teams’ potential and raise the bar on productivity and collaboration through Wrike. It’ll be your job to understand your customers’ goals, offer tailored advice on best practices, and be the voice of the customer within our organization.
You will be part of the incredible North America Customer Success Team and will work alongside other talented and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem-solving. We are still early in our journey and are looking for people who get excited about an opportunity to “build and upgrade the car while it’s in motion.”
As a Wrike CSM, you will need to:
- Understand customer use cases and work processes to provide the best guidance on how to optimize Wrike usage and unlock the most value
- Work proactively with our account management team to retain revenue in your book of business while identifying upsell opportunities
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess progress against goals, determine opportunities for improvement, and measure impact of Wrike on team productivity
- Run periodic reviews of customer Wrike workspaces to ensure they are using functionality optimally
- Partner with our marketing team to identify references and case studies
- Advocate for customers in meetings with Wrike Product Managers; help our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in the voice of the customer
- Quarterback your accounts by overseeing multiple moving initiatives and coordinating various Wrike teams as they engage with your customers.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 - 10 years of work experience in a customer-facing role; MBA or Masters degree in related field preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure Wrike’s financial impact
- Strong public speaking skills: able to lead C-Level conversations around business optimization
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Excellent organization, note taking, project management, and time management skills
- Masterful project manager, overseeing and driving several concurrent initiatives within an account and/or across a portfolio of accounts.
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious, problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, motivated to excel
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
- High degree of Ownership
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.