Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organisations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
Wrike is looking for a Spanish speaking, energetic, passionate, tech-savvy, and empathetic Customer Success Manager (9 month contract) to drive product adoption and help our customers get the most value out of Wrike. Part product expert, business processes consultant, and change management advisor, as a Customer Success Manager you will be focusing on helping our customers unlock their teams’ potential and raise the bar on execution and collaboration through Wrike. It’ll be your job to understand their goals, make thoughtful recommendations, and be the voice of the customer within our organisation.
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
You will be part of the Customer Success Team managing the European customer base and will work alongside other talented and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem-solving. We are still early in our journey and are looking for people who get excited about an opportunity to shape “the playbook” of Customer Success.
- Proactively on-board new paying customers; understand their use cases and work processes in order to provide the best guidance on how to set up Wrike
- Lead training for teams, showing off Wrike features and functionality and answering usage questions
- Monitor your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify areas of opportunity and reach out to at-risk accounts to get them back on track
- Use your consulting skills, technical knowledge, and influencing ability to help customers post-onboarding unlock most value from Wrike
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess progress against goals, assess opportunities for improvement, assess impact of Wrike on team productivity
- Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ Wrike workspace to make sure they are using functionality optimally
- Partner with our account management team to identify up-sell opportunities, references, and case studies
- Advocate for customers in meetings with Product Managers; helping our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in voice of the customer
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others/training
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Excellent organisation, project management, and time management skills
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious, problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, motivated to excel
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.