Wrike is the leading collaborative work management platform helping organisations align work with the most important business objectives, create new efficiencies, and drive results. It brings out the best in teams by giving them a single digital workplace with all the tools, features, and integrations needed to manage, automate, and complete work at scale. Wrike enables Operational Excellence in more than 18,000 organisations, including Google, Tiffany & Co., and Edelman, with two million users across 140 countries.
Wrike has been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last four years with 539% revenue growth from 2014 to 2017 and has been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in the heart of downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of more than 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
- Drive revenue growth and retention across the EMEA region.
- Ensure key sales metrics and goals such as quota achievement, sales activity, and pipeline generation are met.
- Manage and drive deals to accelerated and systematic outcomes.
- Accurate forecasting of sales performance on a weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence.
- Active participation and guidance of strategic deals.
- Consistent coaching of Wrike’s Value Selling principles.
- Leverage internal resources, such as Customer Success, Professional Services and R&D, to maximise revenue from our client base and facilitate long term customer relationships.
- Ensure that demand generation is sufficient to hit and exceed sales targets. Driving the conversation with Marketing and Sales Development to course correct when needed.
- Motivate and mentor the team with positive, high energy leadership.
- Provide input to Sales Enablement and productivity programs to ensure they are additive to the EMEA enterprise sales teams.
- Ensure deal guidelines are followed and internal processes are running smoothly in support of achieving enterprise sales objectives.
- Articulate enterprise market needs back to the organisation.
- Proven track record managing enterprise sales and closing enterprise deals to hit and exceed targets
- Proven ability to coach and drive positive team momentum in a changing sales environment as we grow as a company
- Demonstrated analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and analyse complex deals
- Religious Use of SalesForce.com
- Strong leadership presence
- Results oriented with strong decision making skills and the ability to prioritise multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Process oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Must have a very high sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- 5+ years in Sales Management
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field, MBA a plus
- Proven track record as an IC in Enterprise sales (SaaS experience is a plus)
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.