An Illustrator at Wrike is responsible for creating the visual impression of the Wrike brand. The role requires extensive knowledge and experience of illustration, along with a master-level understanding of anatomy, architecture, design, color theory and the ability to push the Wrike illustration style to the next level.
What will you do
- Create a wide range of original 2D artwork as well as concepts for characters and assets for digital and offline assets.
- Ability to explore a wide variety of ideas that push forward the Wrike illustrations.
- Work closely with leads to develop concept designs for various projects from cross-functional teams and internal/external proposals.
- Conduct research and create guides to support projects and concepts.
- Communicate with Design, Development, UX, and Marketing teams.
- Provide design feedback to internal and cross-functional collaborators.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience creating illustration artwork for animation, books, games or marketing.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an advanced understanding of form and value also shows a great sense of color and unique designs or concepts.
- Strong skills in flat illustration, 3D as a plus.
- Advanced understanding in digital painting software, like Photoshop, Illustrator, Procreate, Adobe Draw, basic Figma as a plus.
- File organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with international partners in different time zones.
- Confident English speaking and writing skills.
If you want to apply for this position, add a portfolio link to your CV or cover letter.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.