We are looking for a senior graphic designer in our Saint Petersburg team. The range of tasks is wide: from icons and presentations to interior design of our offices and the identity of international events. We have enough space for creativity. There are three main areas of work: layout, illustration, and corporate design. We are looking for designers in every direction.
What will you do
- Layout of electronic books (starting from the illustrative cover, ending with the export to epub).
- Design of stands and printing for conferences.
- Develop graphic content for a website.
- Work on infographics.
- Create merch.
- Create illustrations.
What we are looking for
- Good taste, accuracy in work, attention to detail!
- The desire to understand the goals of the task and the ability to justify the best solution.
- Knowledge of composition, typography, coloristics, layout.
- Skills in illustration.
- Fluency in graphic editors (ID, AI, PS).
- Skills in Sketch will be a plus.
- Experience in pre-press layouts.
- English level is Intermediate+.
If you want to apply for this position, add a portfolio link to your CV or cover letter.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.