Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 800 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
In this position, you'll proactively source and diligently manage a large volume of candidates from initial contact to interview stage and build rapport with candidates from entry-level to executive. You'll proactively network, find, inspire and help hire, successfully cold-call and build relations by phone, and help us build the best place to work at and the best team to do the work.
- Actively support the full cycle recruitment process for our various departments (R&D, Sales, Marketing, G&A) ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- You’ll collaborate with HR Business Partners, hiring managers and their teams to deliver a seamless recruitment process.
- You’ll work closely with our recruitment team and HR to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes, generating ideas and suggesting improvements.
- You’ll manage a complex and busy recruitment schedule utilising tools such as Greenhouse, Slack, and others.
- You’ll source active and passive candidates from relevant networks, online databases, employee referrals, and through networking and research.
- Manage phone, onsite and online interviews with speed and efficiency
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the end to end recruitment process; specifically focusing on engagement and creating a world class experience for all involved
- Act as subject matter expert for our ATS (Greenhouse) using the platform to ensure visibility, efficiency, and consistency throughout
- Provide support in employer branding events - hosting booths at major conferences, conducting local meet-ups
- At least 1 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent spoken and written English and Czech
- Keen interest in people and their well-being, passionate about the candidate experience
- You are a charismatic individual able to inspire and influence people's decisions, which is proven by real experience of sourcing passive candidates and winning in very competitive situations
- Ability to multitask well and organize your work perfectly, with great follow through on tasks.
- You love to innovate and look for ways to improve current processes or approaches to recruiting and interviewing
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)