Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. We are passionate about top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 14,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly (over 500 Wrikers in multiple offices spanning continents!), we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our international headquarters are in San Jose, California with several offices in North America and Europe. This role will be based at our incredible European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
About the Role:
We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and are looking for an experienced Field Marketing professional to support our demand generation and lead acquisition programs in the UK, IR and across Europe (primarily Nordics and Benelux) through a combination of account based marketing, online marketing, event marketing and traditional offline marketing.
- Develop and execute mid-market and enterprise demand and lead generation marketing programs – including ABM campaigns, seminars, webinars, roadshows, integrated online campaigns, etc to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles. Campaign success will be primarily measured by the number and value of the meaningful sales calls, meetings and opportunities your campaigns help create; as well as acceleration of existing pipeline.
- Collaborate with PR team to drive brands awareness by creating cohesive event campaigns and mixing sponsorship, speaking, and pre-event activities.
- Collaborate with the Wrike online marketing team to create integrated campaigns. This includes creating paid search campaigns (Google and Bing), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and email campaigns (Marketo).
- Develop and re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of sales team as required by creating new case studies, presentations and such.
- Fluency in French and English is essential (Additional languages a plus)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience working in or with a high technology sales department and have an understanding of sales cycles and deal complexity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Independent thinker with good analytical abilities
- The ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve consistent results
- Comfortable working with a distributed team across regions (takes initiative, self-motivated, driven)
- Experienced with web technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Google analytics
- Passion for cloud technologies and productivity, experience with project management and collaboration technologies is a bonus
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race, in terms of recruitment and selection, pay, conditions, training, work experience and opportunities for career progression.