Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We looking forward to expanding the office IT team with a Technical lead role, our team and goals are strongly focused on cloud-managed solutions (PAAS, SAAS, IDP, MDMs, etc.). This is an exciting opportunity for a person to be able to reach goals and finish projects which will influence day-to-day life of 900+ employees of the company, and work/explore/implement top of the line cloud solutions on the market.
Responsibilities and functions:
- Identify and successfully eliminate technical roadblocks for defined projects.
- Identify and measure technological risks before they become roadblocks for projects.
- Identify the lasting impact of technology choices.
- Provide technical workarounds and options during project stalls.
- Keep engineers in the loop on the global projects they're working on.
- Successfully measure and eliminate technical debt.
- Gain, coach, and share expertise with the team.
- Make sure that all defined technology stacks are used consistently.
- Build roadmaps and technical designs for projects.
- Good written and vocal English.
- Good communication skills. You'll need to communicate without a translator with non-technical employees.
- Good time management skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- 5+ years experience in system administration operational support teams and at least 1 year in a senior role or higher.
- Understanding principles on which modern distributed IT enterprise infrastructure is built (Employees not tied to local office infrastructure).
- Strong experience with leading network vendors and technologies.
- Knowledge of SaaS market leaders
- Experience with IDP's Okta, Onelogin; MDM's Jamf/Intune, PaaS AWS, GCP and SaaSes, Managed AD (Google AD, Azure, vLDAP), Python scripting skills, Cisco ISE, CCNP or similar cert with advanced networking knowledge, Strong experience with Linux.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.