Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We're currently looking for a sysadmin to make our office infrastructure more stable, flexible to provide the best services for our colleagues. If you are interested in any of these topics: Cisco ASA, Cisco WiFi, 802.1X, network or linux we want to hear from you!
- Supporting already existing local services;
- Resolution of arising issues;
- Implementing new local services by set requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Windows administration skills (AD, CA, NPS, DNS);
- Linux administration skills (graylog, zabbix, prometheus, nginx - we work with CensOS7);
- Network fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, etc.);
- Experience with virtualisation and hypervisors (preferably ProxmoxVE);
- Intermediate or higher English skill (need to be able to communicate with colleagues regarding hard technical issues);
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cisco switches \ ASA \ Meraki \ WiFi;
- Experience with Mikrotik, Ubiquiti Unifi, OpenVPN;
- Experience with Ansible orchestration system;
- Experience administrating remote locations will be a huge plus.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.