Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Localization Team at Wrike is responsible for localizing Marketing and Sales collaterals (website, blog, emails, ads, landing pages, videos), Product UI and Help Center in several languages.
We have the tools and workflows to follow the pace of product releases and constantly work on their optimization. Besides that, we run initiatives that help other teams to develop localization-ready materials, improve localization quality, and gather feedback internally and from customers.
- Manage localization of daily updates and major releases
- Ensure and manage quality control processes with translation vendors and internally
- Work with Marketing and Engineering teams to define localization scope and project-specific requirements
- Proactively collaborate with relevant stakeholders and translation vendors to resolve questions or issues related to source texts, terminology, language quality and workflow
- Address internationalization issues and promote best practices to Marketing and Engineering teams
- Manage the translation management system and work with DevOps team on automation solutions
- Timely delivery of localization tasks
- Number of localization issues
- Customer feedback on localization quality
- Marketing and Product engagement metrics
- 2+ year experience in localization as a project manager
- Strong project management skills
- Tech-savvy, attentive to details
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Experience in LQA best practices
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher