Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Greenpeace and startups around the world.
Wrike Creative Team is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, motion design, video production, design operations, and website design. We work cross-functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to deliver a unified customer experience and make it great. The Creative Team makes a meaningful impact on the Wrike brand and shapes the perception of our products.
An organized performer and leader of a graphic design team. Together with the team sets goals and owns their execution, improves collaboration with cross-functional leads and take an active part in recruiting and hiring.
Delivered successful work at the different levels of scale, roughly 3-6 years as a design professional and having launched large products or services, from concept through development.
- The main focus is strategy: Requirements, briefs, quality assessment, team planning, campaign concepts, strategy, processes & team success assessment.
- Partner with the Brand, Engineering, and Marketing leads to analyze, design and optimize all marketing communications. Participates in planning activities and accountable for cross-team communication.
- Understands the role of design and visual communications in supporting business results. Thinks strategically and knows how to connect the department's goals to the company’s.
- Anticipates possible long-term problems within the team. Explores possible solutions in a highly strategic manner. Able to create flexible, multi-step plans that lead to operational excellence.
- Manages his own time efficiently and helps other designers plan their projects and tasks. Knows and uses time management best practices, thinks strategically about his team and own time and effort.
- Coordinates and establish a design review process, regularly provide feedback on best practices as well as the personal mentorship.
- Help guide and improve design process and set a high bar for quality.
- Be an evangelist for the team and ensure a constant learning process and coaching.
- Thought leadership and design advocacy.
- 3–6 years of experience as a graphic designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- 2+ years as manager of design teams.
- Fluency in best practices for visual design, as well as strong knowledge of guidelines and standards creation.
- Able to work with marketing teams and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and user centered design solutions.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speakers)
- Sports activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget