Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Greenpeace and startups around the world.
Wrike Creative Team is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, motion design, video production, design operations, and website design. We work cross-functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to deliver a unified customer experience and make it great. The Creative Team makes a meaningful impact on the Wrike brand and shapes the perception of our products.
We're looking for a Web Designer to join the team, our internal creative group. In this role, you will collaborate with our internal marketing team, product design team, content writers, to help execute exciting, public-facing projects that support the company’s goals. An ideal candidate is a good communicator and collaborator who’s looking for a place to grow and contribute. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the users, work they produce and the people they work with.
- Collaborate with designers, writers, marketers and product managers to deliver a beautiful and communicative design.
- Creating website pages, icons, landing pages, emails & digital ads
- Implementing marketing initiatives to drive conversions throughout the entire customer journey.
- Taking part in the design of the website and web campaigns, from defining complex user-stories, wire-frames, and prototyping to a visual design with accountability to results.
- An established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships.
- Passionate about design and digital
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Basic typography and layout skills
- Online portfolio demonstrating developing visual skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch App or Figma
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident English speaking and writing skills
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speakers)
- Sports activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget